Friday, October 17, 2014

Fashion kitty by Charise Mericle Harper

                                 BOOK REVIEW


1.)In the book fashion kitty by Charisse Miracle Harper , kiki a "cat" is the fashion kitty she help other people when they do no know what to wear .

2.)I can not understand why the end of the book in a little cat who loves fashion seen in a magazine all the girls are on the cover with circles in the eyes so he decided to paint his face with permanent marker and everyone in school she laughs until one of his friends gives him some glasses and covered his eyes circles.

3.)My favorite part of the book is when kiki return home and told their parents how to do that? Are you okay? kiki starting to mourn and their parents give her cake to eat and then wool (kiki sister) said Can I have a piece of cake too?

4.)I  recommend this book for somebody who likes fashion and superheroes . especially the girls because maybe they like pink and if they like funny comments 

5.) I like this book because they tell too much stories about problems with fashion and cats,  but i preferred the dogs.







No comments:

Post a Comment